Thursday, September 22, 2011

Don't you hate it when...

You work your self up by being hyper aware of every possible symptom you feel. "I'm a little tired today," or "i'm feeling a little nauseous,"  or "well I haven't had my period in 45days" and just make yourself think that you could even possibly be pregnant without medical intervention. It sucks. I forget I have PCOS and am anovulatory without help. IT SUCKS that I have tested 3 times, just because i thought i was "feeling" something. Agh. I'm going to call the RE on monday and see if someone can give me some meds to start my period. I'm tired of waiting on my body to actually do something it's supposed to on its own.

8 comments:

Patience said...

Here from ICLW. As a fellow PCOS gal, I am right there with you. I used to test and test. If only I had all the money I spent on HPTs, I could easily finance our adoption! Hoping that you are able to get some help with the RE with bringing on a cycle. Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW. I have PCOS too, and do I feel you on the waiting! My cycles range from 35 to 60 days (even with Metformin) and it is so annoying! Hang in there!

Jessica White said...

Being as our IF issue is azoospermia, and I know there is absolutely no way to get pregnant the "normal" way. Yea, I love thinking "maybe I am".

Thank you for your comment on my blog :-)

ICLW
Jess
Life in the White Hosue

Kristin said...

It really sucks when your body plays games with you. Hope your RE can help you.

ICLW #14

Kate said...

yes! This month my husband and I couldn't try to get pregnant bc I had a LEEP procedure done. So there was no way I was pregnant. When my period was 2 days late I couldn't help but think, "well maybe." I got so mad at myself bc there was no way in hell that it's a maybe. I mean unless I am the chosen one or something and it's some sort of immaculate conception. Sigh, funny how our minds do silly things when we want something so bad.

Happy ICLW week!

Kelly said...

ooooooh amen sister. Happens to me EVERY month! Also annovulatory with PCOS but still fool myself into "maybe this time I am preggers" when Aunt Flo is running late....ugh. Sending best wishes your way! Blessings!

ICLW #26

St Elsewhere said...

Very sorry. It is so frustrating to have the symptoms, when we know the cause is not what we want it to be.

Do talk to your RE soon.
roiclw #39

Sarah said...

Both my tubes are blocked, and I would still pee on sticks thinking maybe it could happen.

I hope our doctor can help you out!!

Happy ICLW
#27