I'm not sure whose idea it was to repaint the living areas of the condo, but at this point we are in way too deep to turn back. The walls were blue, a nice blue, but we decided that it wouldn't feel like 'ours' unless we painted. We've never painted before and you can tell =), they are our reminders of how much we've learned. Anyway, the walls have gone from blue, to primer white (2 coats), to green and yellow. Since we both work weekends and strange hours it seems to take a long time. Lee goes over and paints on his days off. I go in between seeling clients. Hopefully the painting will be all over this week. We'll see.

Primed walls
Painted Walls
Picinic among the chaos

Blue kitchen

Yellow Kitchen
2 comments:
Cool painting you are doing. I actually liked the blue kitchen. Just kidding.
We will be coming to see it sometime, when I don't know, but we will be there.
Come see us soon.
-Bill
SO exciting that you have your first place! Hope you are loving it... can't wait to see more pics.
We really appreciate all your comments on our blog, while we were traveling, and now. I am presently waiting for a chance to take my shower. I have remembered slowly, that my time is no longer my own. :-)
I wouldn't have it any other way...
Cindi
Post a Comment