For the last eight months anytime anyone that I care about has asked me how I'm doing my response is I am tired. Sad at 26 I know. But I can't seem to shake the tired. It's less present when I am able to actually make it to the gym or get enough sleep. However, for the last 3 weeks on top of working, internship, and school we have been painting, cleaning and moving. It's not necessarily overwhelming, it just doesn't end.
But the end is near! I can almost taste it. In the next three weeks I will graduate from my masters program, we will move to a different city, and I will start two new jobs. All of these things are blessings and they mark the beginning and the end of different journeys I've been on throughout the past 3 years. I can't wait, I simply cannot wait! Hopefully, I'll be able to make a new routine in which my common answer to how I am feeling isn't tired.
2 comments:
i hate tired. i feel tired a lot. i totally understand.
way to go on the page turning you are in the middle of! what a cool time in your life. =)
and i like your painting picnic. sounds like fun.
"The beginning and the end of different journeys..." I am excited for you! Hoping things settle some, demands decrease a bit, and you can rest more during this next phase.
Lots happening in our family, huh?!
Post a Comment