A blog about living a busy life full of love and the struggles that come with having PCOS. Mom to a little girl, hoping and praying for baby #2.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Almost done...
We moved =). Last Saturday we packed up the remainder of our apartment and headed west. For the past week I have been surrounded by boxes, bags, and cleaning products. Which is driving me crazy. Clutter and I are not friends. Nevertheless, we are happy to be in our first place. It will take time to put everything in order and decorate. I have to patient about buying new pieces of furniture and things for the house. One day at a time, one month at a time it will all get done. In addition to the moving there have been other transitions taking place. Tomorrow is the last day of the summer semester. I'll get up early and mail my professor the last documents necessary to complete my LAST class of graduate school. Which means that as soon as she turns in the grades. I will officially have a graduate degree. I cannot believe how quickly 3 years went by. Only by the grace of God and the support of my hubby, family, and friends. It's going to be weird to not have to write papers and do homework. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on moving AND completing school!!
You guys are at at a fun place in your lives... enjoy it all and each other.
Hope you are getting a little settled in, by now. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment