Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing new

I don't have much to say. That's why I haven't written recently. I'm just trucking through my routine, or lack thereof, getting through each day. It is good because it is not stagnant. No two days in my week are the same. I appreciate the change. Today, hubby was home so we were able to spend the day together. Days like today make me wonder what it would be like with a child. Would I still want to go out and spend hours away from home just because? Or will things be too exhausting?

I'm closer to making a firm decision about treatment. I have less hair falling out which I hope means that the met is working. But I am no closer to being fertile. I have taken a step of faith though. I have actively begun to pray about it. I've always felt that once you added something to prayer you would pursue it earnestly, the prayer that is. And months ago my prayer would have been half hearted. Maybe this is the perfectionist in me, I don't know. Anyway, I have begun to feel like it is something I need to do actively. So I have. As far as decisions are concerned, come January I am going to go to for my first official infertility consultation. Until then it's met and exercise. We'll see what happens.

6 comments:

alicia said...

good luck with the met, and the possible IF meeting in Jan, but hopefully it won't be needed!

here from ICLW

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I too often wondered what life would be like with a child. Until I got to a point where I knew that I'd be happy with that life, however it turned out, I figured I wasn't ready. And life is definitely different with one, but I am really happy.

I hope you are able to achieve the motivation for active pursuit you hope for through prayer. The met, exercise, and infertility consult seem like great steps along that path.

Faith said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and for your kind words. We look forward to following your journey . . . .

Amy said...

Prayer is always a good idea. Good luck with everything.

ICLW

Cara said...

You sound like your course is set, I will add a few prayers and check back to see if they worked.

here from ILCW

Michelle said...

I will keep you in my prayers as well. Good Luck with everything.